Let's face it, whether you have children, pets or visitors, carpets get dirty. A major source of dirt is from spilled sticky liquids - this may not even be on the carpet itself but walked in from the kitchen.
Ensuring that outdoor shoes are removed will reduce the amount of dust and grit finding its way into carpet fibres but there are many other sources of dirt plus odours from sweaty feet and paws to food.
- Carpets will look good for longer - fibre-cutting grit is regularly removed so your carpets don't look so tired and worn.
- Your carpet cleaning schedule is kept by the "Always Clean" team so that carpet cleaning is carried out on a timely basis without you having to remember when it's due.
- "Always Clean" can save you money over ad-hoc cleaning and your carpets will look good all the time.
- Free Carpet Spotter every six monthly visit
- Special offers only for "Always Clean" Clients
- Emergency Stain Removal Service
For details of "Always Clean" Carpets in the Bedford area:
Bedford Carpet Care programme
In Northants / Northamptonshire, click through to your nearest team:
Carpets Always Clean, Rushden
Carpets Always Clean, Northampton
Carpets Always Clean, Wellingborough