- Keep traffic to a minimum on the carpet for at least four and up to eight hours.
- Remember that walking from a wet carpet onto a hard surface can be very slippery!
- If your carpet has been protected with foil or foam under the legs of wooden or metal furniture, leave them in place until your carpet is completely dry.
- Children and pets should be kept off the freshly cleaned carpets.
- Remove outdoor shoes to minimise the amount of new dirt being applied!
- If you had a fabric Scotchgard TM system applied following the cleaning, allow 24 hours of cure time prior to allowing anything or anyone on the carpet.
These tips are from HomeCare Cleaning Services.