- Vacuum thoroughly to remove dry 'particulate' soil.
- Pre-treat with a suitable solvent to emulsify oils in the arms and head rest areas.
- Pre-spotting as necessary.
- Preconditioning to suspend packed oils and soil.
- Thorough but gentle rinse with maximum extraction using a suitable machine hired for the job.
- Depending on the fabric, touch-up and finish.
If your furniture is past its best, it may be a risk worth taking but saving money may cost you dear if you want to keep your suite looking good for a few more years. It could help to talk to a professional and compare the cost of cleaning with the cost of having to shop for a new suite.
Paraphrasing a Red Adair quote, "If you think a professional is expensive, just wait and see what an amateur could cost you."
Picking up the phone for a quote is cheap and easy - a quotation should be free.
Start here for upholstery cleaning quotes in the Northants, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes areas.